Wednesday 8 November 2017

Itsu - Chargrilled Chicken Udon


The Chargrilled Chicken Udon from Itsu was a warm, hearty lunch, full of tasty vegetables.

With the chargrilled chicken and udon noodles there was cabbage, kale, spinach, beansprouts, petit pois, leek, red pepper, coriander and ginger all in a chicken broth.

Chargrilled Chicken Udon
Chargrilled Chicken Udon
A big variety of veg, but it doesn't feel like too much. One thing for me though, there was an overpowering taste of ginger towards the bottom of the bowl that hung around in my mouth for quite a while afterwards.

I will definitely be visiting Itsu again. The menu is full of tempting dishes and sides just asking to be ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEATliquor - Leeds

Recently I visited a place called MEATliquor in Leeds. Being called 'Meat Liquor' I expected a lot more meat on the menu. In rea...