Tuesday 5 December 2017

MEATliquor - Leeds


Recently I visited a place called MEATliquor in Leeds. Being called 'Meat Liquor' I expected a lot more meat on the menu. In reality this is a burger bar, and yes, there is plenty of liquor.

The restaurant is in a basement and has a strong vibe to it. On this occasion I was eating alone but was made to feel welcome by the waiter and received great service.

On the food front I went for a Bacon Cheeseburger (£8.75) with a side of fries (£3.25).

MEATliquor Bacon Cheeseburger and Fries

As you can see from my picture below, the burger was a bit of a mess and difficult to pick up. It would have been lovely to pick it up and take one big bite, but it was just not possible. Nevertheless the content of the burger was tasty. A moist patty, bacon, strong cheese, crunchy pickles and leaves with a tangy mustard.

MEATliquor Bacon Cheeseburge

Overall I enjoyed my meal at MEATliquor and would visit again. The 'Chicken Parma Burger' is definitely calling my name!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MEATliquor - Leeds

Recently I visited a place called MEATliquor in Leeds. Being called 'Meat Liquor' I expected a lot more meat on the menu. In rea...