Tuesday 7 November 2017

Five Guys - First Experience

Five Guys is an American fast food restaurant which focuses on burgers, hot dogs and fries.

I had my first experience of Five Guys last weekend in Sheffield. On the whole it was an enjoyable experience and I'd definitely come again.

What did I order?

Bacon Double Cheeseburger. There's a choice of 15 different toppings and I went with grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, peppers and BBQ sauce.

On the side I had fries, and a little cajun spice in a tub to try out. I'd say the large fries is enough to share between 3 - 4 people.


Verdict 

My tasty burger came wrapped in foil and freshly cooked. The beef patties were nice and moist, cheese melting away and the peppers added a welcome crunchy contrast.

I would say the bacon didn't add a lot to this burger and was lost a little. I imagine it would suit the single cheeseburger better.

The fries were fluffy inside, crisp outside and the Cajun spice wasn't overpowering.

Overall I left the restaurant impressed following my first time at Five Guys. A filling meal that didn't disappoint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEATliquor - Leeds

Recently I visited a place called MEATliquor in Leeds. Being called 'Meat Liquor' I expected a lot more meat on the menu. In rea...